Friday 29 July 2016

Little Tangles Challenge # 70 - Entry No. 2

I'm REALLY sliding in here this time with this entry, so this post will be really brief I'm afraid....




This is the inspiration for the Little Tangles challenge this month and the colours are so Summery and fresh (unlike my weather now.....). For this second entry I concentrated on the colours again but with a retro twist:


I stamped the Neat and Tangled 'Faceted' stamp on some white CS and coloured with my pencils, inspired by the green, blue, red and orange contained in the photo.  I then used the Waffle Flower Inverted Flower Die to cut out a portion of it, glued the outer part of the die to the card and then popped the middle part up on foam tape. I thought the outside pattern of the middle piece was very much like an umbrella shape.

I stamped the sentiment (from the same stamp set) on a strip of white CS, popped up on foam tape and added some sequins (also from Neat and Tangled).

I'm going to link this to the 30 Day Colouring Challenge. I haven't been able to colour as much as I had hoped but have enjoyed it each its been possible, like today!!

 

I'm off to run and link this up right now, fingers crossed I make it!!!!

Take care
Shona

3 comments:

  1. Oh my God...you're trying to blow my mind totally. This is absolutely the perfect representation of the inspiration photo. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative and clever. You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete