Thursday 14 July 2016

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - July New Release- Sneak Peeks Day 5

Hi again everybody and welcome back to Day 5 of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps  July New Release Sneak Peeks! 


 We have two more stamp sets for you today. First up we have Mistletoe and Holly:



I've always been fascinated by the tradition of 'kissing under the holly' as we don't have holly in New Zealand, so I feel we've missed out on lots of extra kisses!! So I had to include kisses on my card:



Please excuse my terrible ribbon bow, I don't use ribbons often on my cards but came across this black one and thought it would be perfect. Should have 'Googled' bows before using it.....
  
I stamped the holly image on white CS and heat embossed in silver. I then carefully fussy cut as much as I could and coloured in using pencils. After die-cutting the larger circle from the new 'Tags Ornaments Fri Dies', I adhered the smaller circle that was die-cut from a card the other day, using the new 'Starlequin' stamp set. The holly was popped up on foam tape and the ornament hanging thingie (sorry having a blank moment) was glued on with the black ribbon attached. Then I just stamped the sentiment in black and voila!!

The second stamp set we have for you today is Holly Jolly Borders: 


Unfortunately my card was ruined by an unfortunate incident with a glass of coke and my elbow ( I knew I shouldn't have put it on the table.......) but I know the rest of the Girl Fridays will have created some incredible projects with this set on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog. 

And while your there make sure you read about how to win some gift vouchers to help with your shopping. Please take note of my special code too to save yourself some money!!


We have one more day for you tomorrow with two more stamp sets and then everything will be available to purchase on July 16th. I really hope your enjoying the week and see you all tomorrow!!

Take care
Shona
 

1 comment:

  1. Golly girl after seeing this, I'm wondering why these stamp companies aren't beating down your door to get you on their Design Teams.

    ReplyDelete