Wednesday 12 August 2015

I'm back at Winnie and Walter today!!

Hi everybody!!

I'm back for Day 2 of my Winnie and Walter - Spotlight Series, with another five cards that I hope you'll love.

Firstly, I really must thank everyone for their wonderful, supportive comments on my last W&W post. I'm over the moon that so many of you liked my designs and your comments still have me smiling!! I even have a few new followers, its always nice to make new friends. My bloggie buddies are the best!!

As you know the theme for August at W&W is 'Friendship', so have carried this on with my cards today. I know I got carried away with the 'Multi-faceted die' in my last post, so decided to do a bit more stamping this time around.


I thought I would share this card with you, its one of my favourites from the W&W post today. I just love blue and white together, its so clean and fresh and I love that faceted stamp!!

I hope you have a chance to pop over to the Winnie and Walter Blog to see the rest of my cards and let me know what you think. I've so enjoyed this experience and can't thank Shay and Julie enough!

Take care
Shona














 

15 comments:

  1. Shona, I really enjoyed all of your wonderful creations...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shona just wanted to say you have been absolutely amazing with winnie and walter. I love all of your cards so creative.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CLEAN and so CAS Shona
    love that BIG DIE sentiment
    and that BG in Blue so awesome made
    simply adorable my friend
    hugs, Monika
    PS: hope your son will be get well soon Shona I pray for you and your son...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your beautiful W&W card creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shona...you are just so amazing. What a fabulous and beautiful card. You are a star! What a sweet way to send a hug in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came by from W&W to tell you how beautiful your cards are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful set of cards, Shona!!!! Love them all!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sho! Here, I am, late to the party AGAIN!! Just had the chance to check out your stunning work at W&W! Such a gorgeous suite of cards! Honestly, your creativity knows no bounds!! Congratulations on your well deserved honour!! Loving your work, honestly!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is CAS perfection my friend, you do such fabulous CAS cards, I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just popped over from Winnie & Walter to say Wow, your cards are amazing! You are so talented. I especially love the watercolour with gold card. Love to see a fellow Kiwi doing amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...THUD! That's my jaw, dropped, in complete wonder and awe at your five cards over at W&W! I'm here to share my comment: Oh my stars, Shona - I want to reach out to give YOU a gi-normous hug for sharing a stunning array of cards that have me in awe! To say they're outstanding and amazing is an understatement: they're all that and so much more! So glad we're not challenged to select a favourite, because that's impossible: they're all so special, so unique, so inspired and so inspiring! I feel a 'case' of some (if not all *grin*) coming on! You've been an amazing 'star of the stage', Shona! To Julie and Shay: thank you for sharing sweet and exponentially talented Shona with us! She and W&W = perfect match (hint, hint....). Truly, my friend, you've blown me - or rather, alllll of us - away with your Spotlights! In AWE....
    Hugs~c
    (note coming once I'm back home...you're soooo sweet!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, normally I don't read other's comments because then I forget what I wanted to say, but Carol's caps caught my eye and, really, she said everything I wanted to say, Sho! You did an exquisite job with your cards!! I absolutely adore them all!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very pretty, Shona ... you did a fabulous job with all those wonderful W&W goodies ... congratulations, again! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! Love the placement of your sequins too!

    ReplyDelete