Monday 24 August 2015

CASology Challenge Week # 160

I spent ages combing thru my stamps and dies on Saturday, trying to find inspiration for this weeks CASology challenge.


I realised that I don't actually have any 'number or numeral' stamps but I did have a few sentiments that could fit the bill:


I die-cut a large heart shape from some white CS and taped it down over the card front. I then stamped and heat embossed a faceted stamp over the opening and heat embossed with gold. The sentiment was stamped in black with one gold sequin and voila!

The heart die is from CAS-ual Fridays 'Heart Fri Die'. The faceted stamp is from Winnie and Walter. The sentiment stamp is from Neat and Tangled 'Faceted', as well as the sequin.

I have three other challenges I would like to enter:

Happy Little Stampers - August CAS Challenge 


AAA Card Challenge # 46 


Simply Create Challenge # 92 (Anything Goes)

Good grief, I still have four more cards to post....thank goodness I have some chocolate on hand to keep me awake!!

Take care
Shona
 


 

13 comments:

  1. You make cards that make me happy Shona.
    AWESOME period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPs... I was so exited... forgot to thank you for joining Casology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... this is so modern and stylish, Shona! Love that gold heart, effective!!! Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that funky heart you created, Shona - so so clever - and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the CAS-ology challenge ... this is awesome. And great job masking. So creative and perfectly CAS. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shona, this is so wonderful...I love the sentiment, perfect for our cue at CASology! Thanks for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool, crisp and so beautifully CAS, Shona ... fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done, so crisp and modern. Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, there could not go less on this card... but what a great effect with just those two!! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a clever way to create the faceted heart, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you've done this heart with a mask and geometric stamp, Shona! This is amazing! Thanks for sharing it with us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your HM at CASology, Shona! I really love your heart and your sentiment is so clever! Awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, Shona, your card speaks of your immense ingenuity in pairing elements for maximum impact! Your mulit-faceted heart and sentiment: brilliant and gorgeous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete