Tuesday 25 August 2015

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge # 200

Well, you would have to be living under a huge rock if you haven't seen all the amazing entries floating around for the celebrations over at Freshly Made Sketches. Its their 200th challenge and they are having a huge party to celebrate!!


I actually just popped over to their blog to see all the gorgeous entries and the cards made by guests and the DT but got so inspired by the creations, I just had to join in!!


You know how much I love fiddly die-cutting and I loved every fiddly minute of making this one!!

I used the hearts from the 'Funfetti Fri-dies' by CAS-ual Fridays to die-cut my 'line' as in the sketch. I then spent a while die-cutting yellow and pink hearts from my favourite paint chips before inlaying one layer (with a piece of white CS on the inside of the card front) and then putting another layer on top for some height. A simple sentiment in grey (also from CAS-ual Fridays 'Love Notes') and this CAS design was done and dusted!!

The colour inspiration for this card came from the Colour Me Challenge # 85:


Yippee!! One more card to post and then I can go to bed! Sorry for all the posts at once but all of these challenges are due to close in a few hours. I promise all the other cards will be later in the week to give you a breather...

Take care
Shona
 

 

12 comments:

  1. Clean and pretty! I am so impressed that you were able to get these hearts so perfectly lined up. Thanks for joining in our 200th sketch celebration at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally in love with this (and in awe of your alignment). Fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for joining our celebration at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfectly darling, CAS creation, Shona! Love! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS perfection! Love the sweet hearts! Thanks for joining our 200th sketch celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I {heart} this! Simply beautiful :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan took the words right out of my mouth, Shona! Make her stop! "Pure perfection" is prezackly what came to my mind when I saw your romantic card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ultimate in CAS, Shona ... such sweet (and precisely placed!) hearts! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really have made many cards! Love this very clean one; the colours are so crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When you start your 'fiddling' we know that something spectacular will unfold and yes sirree...you've done it again! Your dual row of hearts, in those pretty colours, has taken my breath away! I agree with Anita: ultimately CAS and phenomenally stunning!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete