Friday 11 September 2020

Funky Fossil Designs - September New Release Previews - Day 5

Hello there!! What a crazy day its been with our weather. It stopped raining before I went to bed last night so thought I would be good to garden today but it poured down at 4am for an hour. When I got up everything was saturated but sunny. However it suddenly came over all dark around 9am and the rain started again. It rained on and off all day with lots of sun in-between. So I'm once again surrounded in laundry in my lounge room. And its so cold, like being back in Winter again. From shorts to thermals in a matter of days!!






Its our last day for previews of the New Release from Funky Fossil Designs. We have one more stamp set to show you, introducing 'Whimsy Town':





This is a larger stamp set and all the images can be used on their own or even to create your own town design. Of course I couldn't resist using the house with the rainbow first for my card:


Who wouldn't want to see this scene when they looked out their window? Was so happy it fitted perfectly within this window die-cut.

I stamped the image on white CS with Gina K Amalgam Black ink and coloured with Altenew Artist Markers. I used the Studio Katia 'European Window Die' on some pale blue CS and glued it over the image.

I wanted a pastel/pretty background to go with the scene, so used the 'Scenic Borders Stencil' over the card front with Distress Inks 'Picked Raspberry' and 'Spun Sugar', softening the colour as I went. I adhered the window to the card with a piece of white foam for dimension. The white heat embossed sentiment was backed with the same blue CS and put on foam tape, along with some Studio Katia pearls.

All of the new stamp sets will be available tomorrow Saturday 12th September and myself and the rest of the Design Team will be back to celebrate the release. To see more projects using this stamp set pop over to the Funky Fossil Designs Blog to see what Sarah and the rest of the Design Team have created for you. See you back here tomorrow for Release Day!!!!

Take care
Shona

1 comment:

  1. Hope it gets warmer and dries out for you soon. Then, maybe, you house would look like the darling one on your card. Brilliant of you to put it behind an open window.

    ReplyDelete