Wednesday 30 September 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - New Release - Day 2

 Hello there and welcome back to Day 2 of Release Week at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. All of the new products are available to purchase right now and we are spending the next few days showing them off.


Today we have the prettiest stamp set and matching dies to share with you. Introducing 'Everyday Dragonflies' and 'Dragonflies Fri-dies': 

The dragonflies are so dainty with the similar floral print of other stamps from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and the dies fit perfectly over top. I knew what type of card I wanted to make as soon as I saw these:


You knew I'd have to fit a rainbow in somewhere!! And all these colours fitted so perfectly on the new 'Pinked Slimline Fri-dies'.

I started by die-cutting some light grey CS with the pinked-edge die and adhering to the card front. I also die-cut the smaller rectangle from white CS to act at the dragonfly base. I then spent quite a bit of time white heat embossing the smaller dragonfly on different shades of CS and die-cutting them out. All I had to do then was glue them on the base and pop it up on white foam. The sentiment was white heat embossed on the same grey CS, backed with navy CS and put on foam tape, along with Studio Katia pearls.

As I mentioned you can purchase these new products right now, and if you use my special code you can save yourself 15%!


Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you back here tomorrow to show off another stamp set and sentiment dies.

Take care

Shona

 



4 comments:

  1. RAINBOW dragonflies!?!?? HOW FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily you had enough real estate to fit in all those colorful dragonflies. Such a clever and spectacular slimline. Good going, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dragonflies and the rainbow of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty dragonfly design! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete