Friday 21 March 2014

Retro Sketches Challenge #106

Having a break from my Online Card Class as its all about embossing at the moment (and don't have any embossing tools), so decided to do a few challenges.

I really like this weeks sketch, so many possibilities but so little time. You should have a look over at Retro Sketches, some people have the most amazing imagination with their designs.
I love this gold paper, its from Teresa Collins 'You are my Happy' collection. The pink heart paper is from Teresa Collins 'Save the Date' 6x6 pad. I found the gold hearts at The Warehouse for $2.50 and they were perfect for the card.

I'm gradually getting back my 'card mojo'. Maybe now that Phoebe is back from camp and she had such an amazing time, I can relax and let my brain go crazy with ideas again.

On to my next challenge!!

Take care
Shona

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, striking and stunning, Shona ... love all that gorgeous gold! Great that Phoebe had a fantastic time at camp! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...love all the gold dots, such a sweet way to say I Love You!

    ReplyDelete