Monday 3 March 2014

My Minds Eye - February 2014 Challenge 'All you need is love'

Seem to be losing my mind today. I keep losing stuff, thinking I have done things when I haven't at all, missed the cut off of a challenge etc. And when I tried to make this card I kept putting glue and foam squares on the wrong side of the paper (or dropping my pencil right on the card and covering it in pencil scribbles...). I should have stopped but I really wanted to enter this challenge. I have a 6x6 pad of MME Cut & Paste 'Adorbs' paper that I haven't used yet and this was the perfect time!

For the My Minds Eye Challenge you needed to use mainly MME products. I managed to do that and this is what I came up with:
I used Woodgrain paper for the first time from the MME 'Adorbs' 6x6 pad. I then found a 12x12 MME paper that I didn't know I had. Its from the MME Cut and Paste 'Flair' collection and called 'Small point paper'. The arrows were the starting point for this card. When I turned it over I realised that the ombre colour on the back would go with it beautifully.

Can't believe I didn't stamp again for this card but was probably a good idea as I'm sure I would have smudged it today. The sticker is from Glitz Design 'Wild and Free' collection. I'm really happy with how the card came out and thought I'd better link it straight away to the challenge before I forget and miss that one too!

Better go and take the dogs for a walk now. They have been hanging around me for nearly two hours waiting for a walk. I usually go between midday and 1.30pm (its 1.13pm now), how do the dogs know its that time?? 

Take care
Shona
 

1 comment:

  1. These subtle greys and pinks are gorgeous, Shona ... the sprinkling of enamel dots is a perfect finishing touch! This may work for CAS-ual Fridays too ... the theme's shades of grey with the option of other colours. Anita :)

    ReplyDelete