Saturday 29 March 2014

Casology Challenge #88 - Lucky

Feeling very sore this morning after my mammoth gardening work yesterday. I have Fibromyalgia and I knew I was doing too much but wanted to finish. Paying for it today, feels like someone ran me over in my bed with a bus.....twice!!

However, I woke up to find a lovely comment from Kimberly Wiener (she has the gorgeous blog wienerhoneymooners) and she had been looking at my card I had created for Addicted to CAS #34 (where the code word was 'luck'). She said I should link it to the Casology Week 88 challenge where the cue word is 'Lucky'.

I was so excited as Kimberly is on the Design Team for Casology so will definitely do it! I saw the post from Casology about the Week 88 challenge just after posting the card and wished I had linked to it as well, thought I had missed my chance.

I've had so many wonderful comments about this card, so I'm so proud of my second-hand stamp pads!!!

Off to have nice hot shower now and think it will be a card making day today as I'm too sore to do anything else........my craft supplies are calling!!!

And thanks so much Kimberly!!!!

Take care
Shona
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, Thanks so much for adding this to CASology, I hope you think of us again when making a CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card...love all your stars and your sentiment is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun one-layercard! Hope you are feeling better at the moment. I'm so glad you linked this up to CASology. May

    ReplyDelete