Sunday 30 March 2014

Artful Crafts March Challenge - Water and Wings

This is my second card for this challenge as I had this design in my head that I couldn't resist!!
This gorgeous butterfly paper is from Teresa Collins 'Daily Stories' and thought it would be perfect for this challenge. I also used a tiny black and white dotted paper from Teresa Collins 'Save the Date' and some gold cardstock I had lying around, for a bit of bling. The sentiment is from Kaisercraft and sequins from Teresa Collins.

Such a nice, simple card and love it when the paper is the star! You should have a look at some of the other entrants over at Artful Crafts and its so great to be able to enter a local challenge and support my favourite New Zealand craft shop!!

Off to the skatepark again. I actually don't mind going and sitting for a while  as I am forced to relax and think about life. Have also discovered 'Candy Crush' on my IPhone. I don't play these sorts of games very often but it makes the skatepark time go by so quickly!!!!

Take care
Shona
 

2 comments:

  1. Such elegant colours, Shona ... love the floral butterfly particularly! The sequins look great around that lovely sentiment! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design for the card Shona. Love the butterflies and buttons.

    ReplyDelete