Friday 2 November 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - October New Release - Day 5

Hi everyone, always so nice to see you and hope your week is going swimmingly!! We are up to Day 5 of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release and we still have so much to share with you!





Today we have a stamp and die set to show you. Introducing the 'Naughty'isms' stamp set and 'Naughty Fri-dies':


I absolutely love the sentiments, so cheeky and the fri-dies match the present and stocking images perfectly. Here's how I put them both together:


And for once I actually stamped a sentiment on the inside of the card:


I think I'll be using this sentiment ALOT, its hilarious!!

I started by die-cutting the 'Naughty or Nice' from a red paint chip and twice more from white CS. I glued them all together for dimension and popped to the side.

I then spent quite a bit of time stamping the present image on white CS with Versamark ink and then heat embossing with WOW! Pastel Glacier Mint embossing powder. Once I had finished I die-cut them all with the matching die.

I used some Gina K Connect Glue to glue them in rows on the card front, and then glued the sentiment on top, along with some aqua and red sequins from Neat and Tangled. The rest of the sentiment was stamped inside the card with black ink and I added lots of Wink of Stella to the die-cut sentiment.

I really hope you like this card and it gives you a few ideas for your own Christmas creations. If your about to shop for any of the new CAS-ual Fridays Stamps products, don't forget to use my Special Code to save yourself some money!!




Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you've had some time to visit the CFS Blog to see the gorgeous projects by the other Girl Fridays, using these new products. And I'll see you back here tomorrow for one last day of New Release inspiration!!

Take care
Shona
 

2 comments:

  1. You seriously have this "creating a background thing" down pat. Never thought of using a diecut repeatedly in that way. Once again, you're flooring me with your ingenuity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome way to use the gift image and die cut Shone - this is a fabulous cards
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete