Wednesday 21 November 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2018 with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps

Hi everyone!! Its a very exciting day today and I have ALOT to share with you in my blog post!

First of all CAS-ual Fridays Stamps is part of the 8th Annual 25 Days of Christmas Tags which is organised by the incredible Tracey McNeely. We are Day 20. There are lots of sponsors and prizes, and of course so much inspiration for Christmas with loads of designers, so if you haven't seen the first 19 days I really recommend you have a look!!

I love pastel colours at Christmas time, so definitely wanted to include that on my tag, along with some bling of course:


You really can't beat Distress Oxide inks for soft yet vibrant colour and I can never have enough silver glitter paper in my stash!

I started off by die-cutting the large tag from 'Tag Buddies' twice from white CS. Using one of the tags and some washi tape, I blended Distress Oxide Inks 'Tumbled Glass', 'Picked Raspberry', 'Cracked Pistachio', 'Shaded Violet', 'Spun Sugar' and 'Worn Lipstick' in stripes.

Using a snowflake die from 'Flurry Fri-dies' I die-cut the middle of the striped tag, added Gina K Connect Glue to the other tag and glued them together. While the glue was still wet I die-cut the same snowflake from silver glitter paper and inlaid into the tag.

Leaving plenty of room to write a 'To and From' message, I stamped a sentiment from 'Sleighride' on the back using the same 'Picked Raspberry' Distress Oxide Ink and tied on a blue ribbon. So happy with my tag, now I just need to make some more!!



Hopefully this gives you some ideas for your own gift tags and to see even more from the other 'Girl Fridays', pop over to the CFS Blog!!

For some other exciting news Black Friday is coming up and CAS-ual Fridays Stamps has an incredible sale starting today!


 AND on top of that all the Retiring sets are 40% off AND all Christmas/Hanukkah are 15% off from November 20-26. No coded needed with these either. How cool is that?!!!!!

And if that wasn't enough, you can get a further 15% on top of these savings if you used my special code!!!

 

Thanks so much for stopping by, have fun shopping and I'll see you back here with more Christmas inspiration soon!

Take care
Shona



 

12 comments:

  1. These are SUCH FUN Colors! I love the pink for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet tags - Love your use of the pinks and blues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marisela Delgado said: Such sweet tags! So cute! Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pastel stripes behind the snowflake!
    Really enjoying taking part in
    25 Days of Christmas Tags
    Susan Renshaw
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shona!
    Your lovely Christmas tags are so sweet, and the pastels are so cute. Thanks for sharing and inspiring us all. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pastels, too. Sweet little tag...you done good,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute tag! The silver snowflake is so pretty and I love the pink sentiment on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Shona, pastels are something I seldom use at Christmas but I might just rethink that...lol and I ALWAYS have my silver glitter paper out at Christmas as well, it seems to be one of my 'staples at this time of year. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pretty stripes.
    Wonderful tag.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and festive tags! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, such a Beautiful Tags. ❤❤❤❤ Thanks for sharing! ❤❤❤ Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete