Tuesday 20 November 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Girl Friday post #2 for November

Hi everybody!! I've been in Christmas card making overdrive of late, not only making cards to send myself to family and friends but also creating cards to send to rest home residents across New Zealand. I needed a card design that I could create easily but still looked like I had put in some effort.  I came up with these cards:


I used all stamp images from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and I'm up on their Blog today showing how these cards came together!! All I can say is thank goodness for my MISTI!!!!!

Take care
Shona
 

2 comments:

  1. lovely cards Shona, and they certainly look as though there has been a lot of work... the MISTI is marvellous!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy, busy...but for a good cause. This ombre look is gorgeous. You're doing great, girl.

    ReplyDelete