Wednesday 17 August 2016

Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge

Popping in today with a couple of cards for the Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge where their theme is 'Let's Go Wild'!! 



I'm off to the Wellington Papercraft Show on Friday morning to help my friend Lowri with her Papervine stall. She is now selling the new Kaisercraft gel pens from her online store. After finding out I won a 48pk of them from Kaisercraft on Instagram, she asked me to make a few cards using them for the Wellington show.

I absolutely love the metallic pens, they are so shimmery and have great coverage. So decided to do some colouring with them:



So hard to capture the shimmer with my camera!! I decided to use these bear and lion stamps from Altenew 'Geometric Menagerie' and turn them into little note cards. I simply stamped them on white CS, coloured with the pens, fussy cut them out and added black pen to the edges. For a bit of interest I cut two panels of white CS slightly smaller than the card front, adhered them and popped the animals up on foam tape. Then all I had to do was stamp the sentiments in black. Nice and simple!!

I'm going to link these to the Taylored Expressions 'Share the Joy' Challenge #48 where their theme is:


Will also link to the Creative with Stamps Challenge # 5 where their theme is:




I have another card to show you using ALL of the pens (its rather colourful) but going to watch a few Instagram videos with Phoebe first. She always finds the funniest things to watch. If your looking for something funny you must have a look at Celeste Barber on Facebook or Instagram. She does her own versions of photos taken of celebrities, especially the Kardashians and shows what real women and Mum's look like. Hilarious!!!

Take care
Shona
 

5 comments:

  1. I adore this Altenew set and think you picked the perfect color medium to make them shine. Love the punny sentiments, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cards! That stamp set is so cool!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your cards are gorgeous and perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cards. Very creative and fun this is an awesome stamp set and sentiments. Thanks for sharing over at Creative with Stamps.
    Billie A
    Creative with Stamps
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you have this stamp my friend
    and I am so happy to see you join us
    this is CAS perfection and lovely Coloring Shona
    I miss your visit but I know family is number one
    if you have 1 minute time I love to see you on my Blog ...just write "HI" to me and I am happy Shona hehehe (LOL)
    thanks so much to joining with us at Creative With Stamps
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete