Friday 11 November 2016

Just Add Ink Challenge # 336

Well, what a week!! I'm still in shock about President Trump but hopefully he proves us all wrong and is good at his job. How this came to be I still can't work out but there is no going back now!!

On a good note, its time for a new challenge at Just Add Ink and we have a gorgeous colour combo for you:








I LOVE pink and mint with grey, and with the added detail of dark blue, you just know your design is going to look amazing. Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

I was feeling in a one-layer kind of mood and when I need to use these colours, I always go for the same stamp set:


This stamp set is by Winnie and Walter 'In Bloom: Lola's Bouquet with Joni Andaya'. It layers perfectly and I really love all the little detail stamps to add embellishment instead of sequins. This was very easy to stamp with my MISTI, it mean't I could arrange my stamps easily and stamp the solid ones twice to get good coverage. A simple and pretty card.

You have until next Wednesday November 16th to link your projects to the Just Add Ink challenge and if your pulling out your hair trying to think of ideas, pop over to the blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have created for you. Your bound to be filled with inspiration. Look forward to seeing you in the Gallery!

Take care
Shona
 

8 comments:

  1. I love this card Shona. I've just got a MISTI and am looking forward to trying it out, so I'm glad you've given me such a fabulous inspiration. You've placed the little stamps so harmoniously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shona.....this is one fabulous card, simply fabulous. What an incredible background you created and I have to agree with you on your MISTI, would not stamp without it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely Shona! Crisp and fresh and a lovely balance of the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Shona! Such pretty flowers and details and so beautifully put together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Shona - I love the way you've chosen to use the challenge colours! So inspirational!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Shona, so elegant and fresh. I love how delicate you made the Navy look. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you've put this one together, Shona. You've made the bold navy look subtle here, if that is possible. You should be receiving this card yourself after the few days you've had. Hope you're all keeping safe, have been thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete