Friday 4 November 2016

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Girl Friday post - November

Hi everybody and welcome to my CAS-ual Fridays Stamps 'Girl Friday' post for November.




I'm trying to get in the Christmas spirit and still need to build up my Christmas card stash, so thought I would use some products from our Christmas release a few months ago:


Lots and lots of heat embossing for this one but it creates such a fantastic effect, especially the background.

I started off by stamping and heat embossing snowflakes (from 'Bring on the Snowflakes') in white on the card front. On a piece of water colour CS I also stamped and heat embossed snowflakes (from ''Snowy Sayings') in white in a random pattern until I covered an area big enough for die-cutting. With my mini-blending tool I gently covered the snowflakes with Distress Ink 'Salty Ocean', trying not to make the blue colour too dark.

Now it was time to use the 'Sleigh Fri-Die' to cut out the blue sleigh with all the snowflake embellishment. I popped the sleigh on some foam tape over the card front. The sentiment (also from 'Snowy Sayings') was heat embossed in silver on a piece of white CS and put on foam tape as well. And a few clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh gave the sleigh some sparkle.


  

If your interested in buying any of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps products I used for this card or any others, don't forget to use my special 'Girl Friday' code to save yourself a few dollars. Every penny counts, especially at this time of year!!



Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you again on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps  blog.

Take care
Shona



 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how BEAUTIFUL, Shona! You chose the most perfect snowflakes for your background, and what a great idea to emboss the smaller ones onto the soft blue sleigh...Such a lovely sentiment, too! I adore this card!

    ReplyDelete