Sunday 31 August 2014

Simon Says Stamp - Summer Vacation Kids Challenge

A blog post with a difference today as I have another card that Phoebe would like entered into the challenge at Simon Says Stamp. 

The theme is 'Anything Goes' so Phoebe has had a great time over the last few weeks letting her crafting ideas loose onto the dining room table. As you can imagine she just loves going thru all my drawers finding new and wonderful products to play around with. 

Phoebe seems to be leaning towards stamping (a bit like me) lately and she tried out this cupcake stamp set that I haven't even used yet (by Rosies). She also told me that the Echo Park 'Sweet Girl' 6x6 pad is her favourite at the moment. She found a page that was split up into border strips, so cut out her favourites and glued them around the edge.

And with all the enamel dots, sequins and rhinestones I have, she didn't use even one. I asked her about it and she said it didn't need it. She is so much like me!!!!!

We were 'spring cleaning' her room today, which included my craft cupboard. I was putting a picture frame in the 'go to the school gala' pile and she asked if she could have it. She has decorated it beautifully, so will photograph tomorrow and post. She almost needs her own blog!!!!

Take care
Shona
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Phoebe :-) the colours and papers are lovely and your stamping us fabulous too :-)

    thanks for joining in with the Simon Says Summer Vacation Kid’s Challenge on the Wednesday Challenge Blog and good luck with the prize draw :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and fun card, Phoebe ... such a fab selection of DP and great stamping! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete