Friday 29 March 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - March New Release - Day 5

This has been the most amazing week being part of this months CAS-ual Fridays Stamps  New Release. So many incredible new products to share with you all and its so nice to hear how your loving the release as well. Hope you've been doing lots of shopping!!

Today we are showcasing the new 'Noteworthy Fri-Dies': 





These are such a cool design and perfect for making little notebooks, pads etc. Of course you can also use them to decorate your cards, here's what I came up with:


My paint chips stash is starting to get a little low as I've used them so much of late. Will have to pop down to the hardware store this weekend and act as if I'm painting my house like a rainbow so I can get some more!!

I started off by gathering some paint chips in pastel rainbow colours. Using the die with the circles, I die-cut twice from each colour so I had plenty to play around with. I cut a panel of white CS the same width as the die-cuts and glued them to it with Gina K Connect Glue, trying to line up the circles as much as possible. Once the glue was dry I used my Tim Holtz/Tonic Paper Trimmer to cut it to size.

To make the colours pop I added a panel of black CS to the card front and then put the die-cut panel on top with a piece of black foam. I die-cut the 'Best Day Ever Fri-Dies' 3x from black CS, glued them all together and then to the card front. To give them some shine I covered them with lots of Glossy Accents. And I added some Pretty Pink Posh Iridescent Jewels in matching colours.


Really hope this gives you some new ideas on how to use your dies and if your planning on buying some of the New Release products, they are available right now in the CFS Store. And to save yourself 15% you can use my special code, even on the new products!!




Thanks so much for joining me the last five days and we even have two more to go. Lots more ideas and inspiration coming your way!

Take care
Shona
 

6 comments:

  1. What a COOL way to create a background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I agree with Meghan in that you crafted a really cool background for your card today! and...don't forget to wear those paint covered overalls to the hardware store!! Love your sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that looks SO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the different colors. This is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think anyone getting this awesome card really would have the best day ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous way to use the dies Shona - I admire your innovative thinking when it comes to using dies!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. So soothing, love the soft hues colors in rainbow style, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete