Sunday 11 June 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Girl Friday post for June

Well, hello there everybody and thanks for stopping by. Hope your having a fantastic day and that you've finally started your weekend wherever you are in the world. Its been very cold and dreary here today, perfect for card making but lots of jobs to finish first before I can start that.



Its my turn during this month of June to inspire you with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps products. I'm so glad I made something bright and colourful to lift me up from the sunless and cold day:


You can't beat rainbow colours for making you smile, especially when they pop so much against a white background!!

I spent a bit of time die-cutting this tree from 'CASual Trees Fri-dies' from some water colour CS. I then used a mini-blending tool and 8 different Distress Inks to colour each one. I die-cut a circle of white CS using the circle die from 'Ornament Tag Fri-dies'. I stamped the sentiment from the 'Bold Wishes' stamp set with Versafine ink and then immediately heat embossed with clear embossing powder to give it some shine.

To put it together I added some foam tape to the back of the circle. I then worked out where each tree would sit and pushed them on. I added some more double-sided tape over top and pressed it on the card front. And I glued on a few Neat and Tangled sequins for a bit more bling.



I'm going to link this to the AAA Card Challenge - 3rd Birthday Party and I can already see so many gorgeous linked cards, celebrating their milestone!!




I hope you enjoyed seeing my card and if your planning on doing any shopping at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps don't forget to use my special 'Girl Friday' code to save yourself 15%!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a fabulous and crafty weekend!!

Take care
Shona
 

1 comment:

  1. Delicate and bold at the same time. Really beautifully done. All that detail yet, still so clean looking.

    ReplyDelete