Saturday 18 March 2017

Calling All Sistah's Blog hop - March

Hi there everyone and welcome to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Calling All Sistah's Blog Hop for the month of March!!





This blog hop was started as a way of reminding us all to do our self breast checks every month, as it can make such a difference to finding any problems early on.  If its something you've never done before, I have a link here from You Tube showing you what you need to do and look for. 

As this is a blog hop you should have arrived here from Ceals' blog where I'm sure she wowed you with her amazing project. If you've gotten lost or would like to start at the beginning of the hop, pop over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog for the full hop list.

Unfortunately I've been very sick with the flu the past two weeks and don't seem to be able to shake it. I haven't made a card for so long and wasn't able to make one for this hop but I didn't want to break the 'hop chain' and let people down. I also like to be able to spread the word about self-breast checks as much as I can and I promise I will have a new card for next month!

So you have something to look at I decided to show you one of my favourite 'hop' cards from last year, from the November 2016 hop:


One of the only times I've used patterned paper in months!! Please pop over to my blog post for details on how I put this card together!

Your next stop on the hop is the incredible Lori who will have something amazing to show you I'm sure!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you can grab a coffee, hop along and then take a few moments to check those breasts. You will never regret it!

Take care
Shona
 

19 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie, you need to get well. We miss your brilliant new card designs. Hope Max isn't suffering this long, as well. This is still one of my favorite cards of yours...and stripes with florals are so hot right now, that it is still very trendy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you haven't been feeling well, Shona. The colds & flus going around this year seem to hang on a long time. :( Thank you for not breaking the chain and sharing your fabulous "best of" card. I love looking at it again and I'm so grateful for the reminder for me and my sistahs to "check ourselves". Rest and get well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Hope you are feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why this was one of your favorite cards from the hop last year, Shona. It's perfection! Sorry to hear you've been so ill. Feel better soon!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, simple card! Feel better soon! :~)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That stinks to feel sick this long. I hope you start to feel better soon. Love this card and nice way to revisit beautiful past cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is lovely. Plain and simple. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this layout... really nice card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you feel better soon and then you can get back to card making. Nothing wrong with showing a past card. Still inspiring. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for sharing this card again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME! Hope you are feeling better Shona.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card!So pretty! I beat breast cancer twice! THanks for calling attention to this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Shona, I love stripes as a background but never dare to use them, you've inspired me to try!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this beautifully designed card:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that gorgeous flower! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing this card--hope you're feeing better! Since I didn't see this card the first time it was posted, I'm glad you sharing it again. I like everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty. Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete