Tuesday 14 March 2017

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge # 232

Hi there everybody!! I'm so sorry this blog post is very late, I developed the flu last Tuesday night and it completely knocked me for a six! I'm slowly getting better and can now look at the computer screen without it hurting my eyes!







For the past week at Addicted to Stamps and More the challenge theme is the very popular 'Make your Mark'. Which means you need to create a project where you have done some sort of colouring yourself. Maybe with Distress Inks, Copics or some water colouring....its totally up to you. And the Gallery is already full of some gorgeous creations!!

For my card I wanted to include some items I had coloured for The Daily Marker '30 Day Colouring Challenge':





I just love these images!! I don't own this stamp set but was very lucky to have my friend Michelle (of Craftcradle), send some stamped images to me so I could colour them in. I coloured them all with pencils and fussy cut out. I held a piece of scrap paper over the card front so I could blend Mama Elephant 'Mojito' ink to create a small hill. I then blended some Distress Ink 'Salty Ocean' for a sky background. The images were simply adhered in place, with the teddy on some foam tape. And I then stamped the sentiment along with adding some sequins.

The stamp images are from Neat and Tangled 'Better Together' and the sentiment also from N&T 'Big Bold Brew'. The sequins are all from N&T as well!!

You still have around 13 hours left to link your projects to the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge. And you really should pop over to the blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created for you, their projects are fantastic!

Take care
Shona
 

1 comment:

  1. Just how did you manage to color these darling little girls when your eyes hurt that much. So adorable. Did they remind you of Phoebe and her friend when they were little?

    ReplyDelete