Monday 6 July 2020

Uniquely Creative - Blog Tutorial - Pile of Dalmatians

Hi everybody, hope life is treating you well and wherever you are, you are safe. Its so strange now with New Zealand carrying on as normal with regards to COVID (the only active cases are ones that arrive on planes and they are all immediately isolated for 14 days before they can roam the country) and to then see countries where the cases numbers are skyrocketing. It must be so frightening for you all in those area's, wish there was someway I could help. Please stay safe, wear those masks and if you live in the U.S.A. do the opposite of whatever Trump says!!!!






I wanted to let you know that I'm up on the Uniquely Creative Blog with a tutorial on how I created this card using the June Mini Kit 'Pawesome':




This Dalmatian mummy looks happy but exhausted with all those puppies to look after. I only had two children but even that was too much some days, so I know how she feels. My tutorial will share with you the products I used plus how I put it all together.

Today has gone from pouring with rain overnight/morning to now being sunny t-shirt weather. I'm off to take Bella for a walk in the sunshine and make the most of the warmth because according to the weather report, Wednesday is going to be the coldest, most horrible day ever!!!

Take care
Shona
 

3 comments:

  1. Just birthing & nursing all those puppies would do me in. Your card is so fun, well colored & adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your multi-paneled background to this fabulous heap of dotty love Shona
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable card! Love how you highlight the central puppy image by using multi-hued background panels.

    ReplyDelete