Sunday 26 July 2020

Uniquely Creative - Aussie, Aussie, Aussie - Oi Oi Oi!

Hi everyone!! The past week was not a good one but we got through it and a fresh week starts tomorrow, so that's a start. The weekend weather was glorious and sunny but with wicked overnight lows and frosty mornings, so it was nice not to have to race to get out of bed.....





We have a new Mini Kit to share with you this month at Uniquely Creative called 'My Platypus'. It has the cutest stamp images and the coolest 'Billabong Die' that you can purchase as an extra.

I wanted to create a card to show how well this set goes with the other Australian stamps and dies already available:


You can't get more Australian than koala's, kangaroo's and a platypus, and having them all together on one card is fabulous to send to one of my Aussie relatives. 

I have a tutorial for this card on the Uniquely Creative Blog which shows all the different products I used, as well as all the colours too.

I'm going to go and jump into bed now with my electric blanket. I've been watching The Business of Drugs on Netflix and have found it fascinating. Who knew there was so much involved from the 'money-side' of things. I really recommend it.

Take care
Shona
 

2 comments:

  1. How are you sweet thing? Hope the coming week is better than the last. I'm crazy about the awesome card. So muc fun, so much to love about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Shona - love it, great use of the colours and icons!.
    Life here is pretty full on too, and not all in good ways - I may not comment much over the coming weeks as I am packing and downsizing... long story short, the neighbourhood has gone to the dogs ... :(
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete