Saturday 1 August 2020

Release Day - Funky Fossil Designs

Yippee, yahoo its Release Day at Funky Fossil Designs!! We've been sharing lots of previews of the stamps and paper pad with you over the past week and you can finally now get your hands on them.










For my Release Day card I used both the 'Festive Phrases' and 'Filigree Flakes' sets and was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest:


While wandering through Pinterest I came across this card by Pam Sparks. I fell in love with it immediately! She used snowflake dies to create her card and I thought I could try with some stamps.

I adhered a panel of navy CS to the card front and created a smaller one to stamp on. I white heat embossed the snowflake in the middle and then stamped the same one around it using Hero Arts Mid-Tone 'Navy' ink. I was going to use Versamark ink but it didn't show up enough. I put the panel on a piece of black foam and glued to the card front. All I had to do then was white heat emboss the sentiment on the same navy CS, put it on foam tape, and glue on some pearls from Studio Katia.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you purchase and especially what you create using these new products. Please tag me on Instagram and Facebook, would love to see your creations and have fun shopping!!

Take care
Shona
 

1 comment: