Tuesday 26 May 2020

Uniquely Creative - Fun is Good

Hello there!! Can't believe its nearly the end of May, even though we had lockdown, the year still seems to have zoomed on by. I was even thinking about Christmas today which was a scary thought. It will be on us when we least expect it!!





The Stamp and Colour Mini Kit for May from Uniquely Creative was released last week. Its called 'You're Weird' and has the cutest platypus images. Just in case you've never heard of or seen a platypus before (they are only found in Australia), here are a couple of photos.





They are really unique animals and so very adorable, especially as babies. I would so love to cuddle one!!

For my card I definitely had to have them in some water and had lots of fun playing with some watercolours:


These images are such a good size to colour and the 'Stitched 3 Window Frame Die' is one of the extra products you can buy along with the kit. You'll find the tutorial for this card on the Uniquely Creative Blog. 

Time to get into my pj's, grab my colouring supplies and sit myself down with the final season of Schitts Creek on Netflix. If you haven't seen the show I highly recommend it, its hilarious and I'm really sad this is the last season.

Take care
Shona

1 comment:

  1. Love Schitt's Creek, too. Hilarious! Those platypi stinkin' adorable, asis is your cute card. The coloring is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete