Saturday 23 May 2020

2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hi everybody!! With everything going on in the world right now, it sure is nice to have something happy to participate in and that's exactly what the 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is all about!!




The hop is so much fun and with so many prizes to win and so much inspiration from the thousands of entries, its one fantastic week!!

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps is very excited to once again be a Super Sponsor and providing prizes for the hop. Michelle the owner has also put all of the Coffee Collection products on sale with 25% off with no code needed..yippee!


They are also releasing a cute set of 'Coffee Chips Chipboard' which has all sorts of goodies to add to your projects. And its included in the sale too!



To celebrate the Design Team have created lots of fabulous coffee-themed cards to get you in the crafting and coffee drinking mood. Here is my floral card:


I came up with the idea for this one while out walking my dog Bella. I quite often do that, I just wish I could take a screen-shot of my brain to remember the designs.... Thought this would be a really good card to slip a gift card into and the flowers add a Spring/Summery vibe.

I started off by die-cutting some white CS using the 'To Go Cup Fri-die'. Using inks from Waffle Flower, Catherine Pooler and Gina K Designs I stamped flowers and leaves from the 'Peaceful Garden' and 'Peace and Comfort' stamp sets all over the cup. I also added some coffee beans from the 'Peace Love and Coffee'  set. 

Once I had finished stamping I used my Tim Holtz Mini-Guillotine to cut the coffee cup in half. I also did the same with the lid that I die-cut from black CS. I glued the lid in place and then popped the cups on the card front with foam tape. The card base is quite slim so the cups are closer to each other.

The sentiment (from the new 'Coffee'isms' stamp set) was black heat embossed on a strip of plain vellum and wrapped around the front of the card. I finished off with a few sequins from Neat and Tangled.

Hopefully this card got you in a 'sitting in the sun to drink coffee' mood and if your thinking of doing some shopping, if you use my code to buy any of the Coffee Collection, you can save 15% on top of the 25%....that's 40% in total!!!!





Enjoy the blog hop and hope you win some prizes. I'm sure I'll see you back here shortly with some more coffee-related crafting!!

Take care
Shona
 

10 comments:

  1. Love the coffee cups with great and clever design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous design! Great colours, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bold and creative design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, what a fun card! Thanks for being a great sponsor of this coffee hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome. Love the colors and design

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a matter of fact I just finished my contribution to the hop today. Unfortunately, it's no where near as FANTASTIC as this card, which really is FANTASTIC. You totally nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cups with those pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative and so beautiful. Love this. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete