Sunday 17 May 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Girl Friday Post #2 for May

Hello there!! Hope your finally getting to the end of your week and have a nice relaxing weekend planned. I've spent a lot of my time today giving my son's room a Spring-Clean, even going thru his drawers to sort out clothes that are too small and his wardrobe which was a mash of old school books and computer boxes etc. Was very cathartic and have lots to pass on to our local charity shop.

I wanted to let you know that I'm on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog today with this 'eyeful' of a card design:


So many pairs of eyes and I'm so glad my eyelashes are long but not this crazy in shape!!  Pop over to the blog to find out how I put this all together.

Take care
Shona
xx

2 comments:

  1. So true...this has happened to me more times than I want to remember. The card, however, is just plain perfect. Lovin' all those eyes and, also, trying to remember what it was like NOT to wear glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and fabulous creation Shona - loving that sentiment... I can't think straight until I have my glasses on of a morning!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete