Tuesday 30 October 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps October New Release - Day 2

Hello there and so glad you came back for Day 2 of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release week!!





Today we have a new stamp and die set to share with you. And the best part is that all the New Release products are available to purchase right now!!!

Introducing the Dashing Stamp Set  and Snow Fri-dies:


These have the most beautiful swirly font and perfect for all those upcoming Christmas cards for people who are lucky enough to have a 'White Christmas'!! Here's what I created with them:


I'm a sucker for non-traditional colours on my Christmas cards and love lots of white too. Our Christmas is right in the middle of a very-hot Summer in New Zealand so this is about as close as I can get to a 'White Christmas'!!

To start off I cut a panel of Strathmore Bristol Smooth CS and heat embossed the snowflakes from the new stamp set in clear. I then used a big round brush with some water and Zig Real Color Brush markers to create an ombre pink effect. Once this had dried I die-cut it with a Tag Buddies Fri-die. This was popped up on a piece of white foam on the card front.

I die-cut the new 'Snow' die 3x from white CS, glued them all together and then to the card front. I then gave it a good covering of Glossy Accents. I heat embossed the rest of the sentiment from the new stamp set in silver on white CS, fussy cut it out and adhered to the tag, along with some sequins from Neat and Tangled. I also added a bow of silver twine to the tag.

 I hope this gives you some ideas for your Christmas cards and if your off to do some CAS-ual Fridays Stamps  shopping, don't forget to use my special code to save yourself 15% on your purchase. Any saving is good especially at this time of year!!




Thanks so much for coming by. Pop over to the CFS Blog to see what the rest of the Girl Fridays have created with the new products. And I will see you back here tomorrow with some new fri-dies!!

Take care
Shona
 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty in pink. Love that you use non-traditional (for me) colors on your cards. That tag is the perfect frame for this fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shona this is beautiful . Love your shading/blending of the background.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete