Wednesday 17 October 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Girl Friday post #2 for October

Hi everybody, just wanted to let you know I'm up on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog today with this rather creepy 'Halloween inspired' card:


We don't have raccoons in New Zealand but I've heard they sometimes get rabies and attack people/other animals. They are such cute animals but I don't think I'd like to come out my back door at night to these four 'nasties' who want to eat me for dinner!!

To find out how I put this together, pop over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog!!

I'm going to link this to The Cats Pajama's Challenge #351 where their theme is 'Holidays'. 

 

I'll also link to the Cards in Envy Challenge  where they are looking for your 'Favourite Holiday'. Christmas is definitely my favourite but Halloween comes a very close second, its so much fun creating these crazy, creepy cards!!





Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll be back here tomorrow with another card....its a busy week!!



Take care
Shona

2 comments:

  1. I'll say this...your drawing skills can certainly turn cute cuddly critters to mean, murderous monsters. Too clever by half and love just the black/white and strategically applied color. Very impactful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your raccoons are super cute!!! fun card!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete