Saturday 31 October 2020

Funky Fossil Designs New Release!!!

 Hi everybody!! I've made it to the weekend but unfortunately so has the rain. We didn't have rain for weeks and now it seems we can't get rid of it. I need to work this weekend as I'm so behind but as I walked out the door this morning the rain started to fall. So now I'm home to do the housework (and make the odd card hopefully....) instead.


We have a new release available at Funky Fossil Designs which consists of 5 new A5 stamp sets. And there is something for everyone!



See what I mean? Something for the flower lovers, cute animal lovers and the space cadets out there. And with them all being A5 there is a lot of bang for your buck! I wanted to share with you a card using the 'Hello Gorgeous' stamp set:


 I saw a card recently where the person watercoloured with Distress Oxide inks and thought to myself I haven't done that for at least a year, so decided to get them out.

I stamped the large image using Gina K Amalgam Black ink on normal white CS. Using a minimal amount of water I used a rainbow of Oxide inks, using the light colours first and then adding some shading and details with a darker colour. To finish off I added some highlights with a Sakura Gelly Roll white pen and coloured in the tiny circles around the flowers that are part of the image and added some more.

I die-cut the image using a die from Winnie and Walter. I adhered a panel of black CS to the card front and put the floral panel on a piece of black foam. The sentiment (from the same set) was white heat embossed on black CS, fussy cut out and put on foam tape, along with some Studio Katia pearls.

I'm going to link this to the Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge where their theme is 'Anything Goes', this is my second entry.


I've got lots of other cards using these new stamp sets, so will be back soon to share them with you. Enjoy your weekend and hope your weather is kind to you.

Take care

Shona

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment