Sunday 23 February 2020

Uniquely Creative - Stamp and Colour Kit 'Oriental'

Your not going to believe it but it rained last night!! After 70 odd days of no rain I thought the clouds had forgotten how to do it but around midnight it rained quite hard, not for long but it sounded like heaven.

 This months Uniquely Creative - Stamp and Colour Kit 'Oriental' has been released and its so gorgeous. I love everything to do with the Orient so was very excited when I saw this kit. And the add-on stamp sets and dies are fantastic too!!

I unfortunately wasn't able to receive any of the dies that come with this release but still really enjoyed making all of my cards. I wanted to create a 'Japanese-type' scene so had to get creative with some black CS:


I was obsessed with Japan when I was around 10yrs old and decorated my room with real bamboo, lanterns and lots of pictures etc. I've always wanted to stay in a Japanese house with the sliding doors/walls that are made of dark wood and paper. That's the look I was going for with this card.

Firstly I stamped the images from the 'Lucky You' stamp set (which is included in the kit) with Gina K Amalgam black ink on white CS and coloured with Altenew Artist Markers. I then carefully fussy cut them out.

Using a piece of patterned paper from the kit I adhered it to the card front (also in the kit). I then used my Tim Holtz/Tonic small guillotine to cut strips of black CS, all around the same width. I then used Gina K Amalgam ink to glue them over the patterned paper. I popped the coloured images on some foam tape, along with the gold heat embossed sentiment (from the 'Best Wishes' stamp set). I glued some teeny tiny gold flat sequins to the middle of the flower and the cats necklace, and used a Kaisercraft Gold Gel Pen to colour the middles of the kimono flowers.


I accidentally received two samples of the kit stamp set 'Lucky You'. It doesn't have any packaging but its just the same. I'm giving it away on my Facebook 
and Instagram if your feeling lucky. The giveaway closes at midnight Wednesday NZ time. Good luck!!

Take care
Shona
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Shona -you really captured the oriental 'feel' perfectly.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you'll see, I candidly state that Empowered Boost Testosterone Booster is crucial. Did it freak you out? I read the most recent Testosterone Booster news release. I might have to admit this as to Testosterone Booster. Here's what my lawyer asserts, "Strike while the iron is hot." I do think you don't want to put in the time to create Male Enhancement and it is highly addicting. You might discover that you like that style. I can try that and see how well I can handle Testosterone Booster.

    Empowered Boost Testosterone
    Iron Core Edge
    Crypto Engine Reviews
    Vital Keto Avis
    OkoWatt Energy Saver
    OxyBreath Pro Mask

    ReplyDelete