Wednesday 19 February 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Girl Friday post #2 for February

Hi everyone!! It tried to rain today, which is normally not a very exciting phenomenon but as it hasn't rained in over 60 days, the feeling of rain on my face was glorious!! When I say rain it was more like spots but it still felt and smelled amazing and makes me think the clouds haven't completely forgotten how to do it. Unfortunately it doesn't look like any rain is likely for at least another 10 days, so that will have to do!!





I wanted to let you know that I'm on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog today with this little die-cut number:




I seem to have become rather addicted to using the 'Huggable Critters Set' as I've used it for my last three cards. Firstly I created a bear shaped card. Two weeks ago I made two coffee cup tags with a dog and cat face on them. This time I've used the dies again to create this card design. I love stretching out the use of my craft purchases, especially dies as they can be quite pricey, so I'm really happy to share this with you!!

Pop over to the CFS Blog to find out how I put this together and which dies I used. It might give you some ideas on how to use other die sets you've got tucked away somewhere....

Take care
Shona

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card Shona - love the colours and the contrast of the ovals and circles in a geometric type of design
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete