Wednesday 2 December 2015

Coffee Loving Cardmaker - Guest Designer


Such an exciting day!!! Have been looking forward to this for weeks and now I can tell you that I'm the 'Cocoa Ambassador' and Guest Designer for December at Coffee Loving Cardmakers!! My fellow 'Ambassador' is the fabulous Kelly Jean Gettelfinger of Always Stampin.  We are so happy to be representing the 'Cocoa' and 'Hot Chocolate' lovers for this month.

As some of you may know I don't drink coffee or tea (don't hate me!!!) but I love Hot Chocolate, especially with lots of marshmallows. Makes me feel a bit more like an adult too when I'm out with others and they are drinking their Lattes and Cappuccinos, as I would usually have a Coke. And in Winter there is nothing better than getting my cold hands around a big warm bowl of sweet chocolaty goodness!!


Its nearly time for the next blog hop:

Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

Where: Coffee Lovers Card Makers Blog

When: December 11 – December 18

Time: 6:00 am pacific


THEME: winter/holiday

USE: coffee, tea &/or cocoa images



Its such good timing because it turns out that there are two special 'days' in December:

National Cocoa Day - December 13th

International Tea Day - December 15th


There will be special FLASH Prizes awarded on December 13th and December 15th.  The winners will be drawn from the pool of projects that focus on Cocoa and Tea!

December 13th:  Link up before 7 pm pacific
December 15th:  Link up before 7 pm pacific

Winners will be posted on the blog Sunday, December 20th.

I really hope you all have the time to join in and its a chance to work on a few more Christmas cards for your stash (you can never have to many, right?!) And there have been so many 'cocoa' related new releases recently from different stamp companies, I can't wait to see them in the Gallery!!

Thanks so much for having me Amy, its a real honour and will see you all on December 11th for the start of the hop!!

Take care
Shona

7 comments:

  1. Hey girl...many congrats on your new gig. So well deserved because every card you make is a masterpiece. i may even get to try my hand at this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a cute Cocoa Ambassador :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big congrats my dear friend...how exciting to be the Cocoa Ambassador!!! Do you have a chocolate tiara?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on this GDT! Sounds like a lot of fun! Looking forward to see some more beautiful makes from you... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Love your colorful card..just goes to show gold goes with everything! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Shona ... looking forward to seeing your take on anything with chocolatey goodness in it!! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dear Shona! I have NOT been ignoring you in the least; rather, I've been caught up in the frenzy (still ongoing, by the way...yeesh!) of making Christmas cards for my mom (done and delivered), along with my own (still not done) AND the Advent Countdown for my niece and nephew (still have days 19-25 to finish and mail...talk about cutting it close). Throw four DTs into the mix, along with the commenting...and, well...you know the story! I hope my telepathic oohs and ahhhs made their way to you, because every creation does receive my attention! Congratulations on this new role...I KNOW you'll rock the challenges with your abundant creativity! You bring joy, my friend!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete