Sunday 13 September 2020

Uniquely Creative - Thanks a bunch

What a gorgeous day it is today!! I've just been to mow my Mum's lawns and would like to do something else outside but my garden and hedges are all up to date. Will take Bella for a walk shortly but thought I would share one more card with you today.





As you can imagine the new Stamp and Colour - Mini Kit 'Floral Bunch' from Uniquely Creative has been incredibly popular. Floral images always grab my attention when it comes to stamps and it would seem I'm not alone. For this card I decided to do some watercolouring with mainly blues:


This stamp is such a good size for colouring and you can also purchase the 'Floral Bunch' stamp set on its own.

I stamped the image on some Strathmore Watercolour CS using Gina K Amalgam Black ink and watercoloured with the 'Uniqolour Markers', using different shades of blue along with grey and green. Once it was dry I die-cut it using one of the 'Cross-stitch Rectangle Die set'.

For some interest in the background I cut a piece of the patterned paper from the kit and adhered it to the card front. I then put the floral piece on top with some white foam. The 'fabulous' (which comes from the 'Stitching Rectangle Frame Die set' was die-cut 3x from navy CS and glued together. I then die-cut the shadow with some plain vellum. These were adhered to the card, putting the Gina K Connect glue behind the letters. All I had to do then was add a sentiment from the kit sentiment sheet and some 'Mermaid Enamel Dots'. I created lots of shine on the word die with the 'Clear Sparkle Brush'.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope you get to fit some crafting in somewhere...

Take care
Shona
 

1 comment:

  1. Truly lovely. You watercoloring is spot on. Work of art.

    ReplyDelete