Saturday 12 September 2020

Funky Fossil Designs - Release Day!!!

Hi there, I wanted to pop in and let you know that all of the new stamp sets I've been showing off this week for Funky Fossil Designs are now available to purchase....yippee!!!





These are the five new sets:



I hope you've fallen in love with these sets as much as I have and I've got one more card to share with you using the 'A6 Winter Wonderland' set:

 
 I shouldn't be biased but the 'Winter Wonderland' set is my favourite from this release. Its going to be fabulous for Christmas cards and so many others.

I started by cutting a 4x4 inch square white CS base and adhering a panel of black CS that was slightly smaller. I then used a circle die from Couture Creations with some white CS. I decided to do some ink blending for the deer image and used Altenew 'Sea Glass', 'Ocean Waves' and 'Dusk' inks, creating an ombre effect. The weird thing is when I did the final ink it looked perfectly blended between each colour but when it dried it had line marks from the ink pads and I had already started stamping the flowers. I know next time to wait for it to dry first.....

Using the 'In the Meadow' stamp set and Versafine Onyx ink, I stamped the flowers around the edge of the circle, making it up as I went along. Once the ink was dry (its a pigment ink) I put the circle on some black foam and adhered to the card front. To finish off I white heat embossed the sentiment (from the 'Small Print A6' stamp set) on a strip of black CS and put it on foam tape. I decided not to add any embellishments as all those flowers were busy enough.

Thanks so much for joining me this week for the New Release and enjoy your shopping. I can't wait to see what you all buy and especially what projects you create. Please link me on IG or Facebook so I can see what you make and I'll be back here with more card ideas real soon.

Take care
Shona
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I blame you for my purchase of this set. KIDDING! This is another terrific card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Shona.!! I wont be around much this week... i had a carpel tunnel release on Friday, and am reduced to one handed typing..
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete