Friday 11 December 2020

From our home to yours

 Its Friday night...yippee!! Its been an incredibly busy week and I can't wait to get into  bed with my iPad and watch something till the wee small hours (probably Law and Order) because I don't have to get up early tomorrow. I still have some Christmas shopping to do and some baking. And my own garden is looking rather unloved too, so not a relaxing weekend but are they ever??


I have another Christmas card to share with you, using a digital image I purchased from Alex Syberia Design.  This time I have some adorable little gnomes in a row:


Aren't they the cutest?? These took me a while to colour but was so fun creating their own personalities with colour combo's. This image is called Christmas Gnomes Digi Slimline and is a 'Bestseller' in Alex's Etsy store. I can totally see why!!

I printed the image on to white CS and coloured with Altenew Artist Markers. I then added some details and highlights with a white gel pen. I cut the panel so it was 3 1/4 x 7 inches. After making a white card base that was 7 1/4 x 3.5 inches I adhered a panel of light grey CS. The gnomes were then put on top with a piece  of white foam and I finished off with some Studio Katia pearls.

I'm definitely going to colour some more and I've worked out that I can cut some of them apart to make more than one card at a time (which is always good at this time of year.....). Its 8pm and I still haven't had any dinner, or eaten anything today come to think of it, no wonder my tummy is growling. Better go and see what I can rustle up. The kids have already had dinner so I can make whatever I like!!

Take care

Shona 

No comments:

Post a Comment