Wednesday 1 February 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - February New Release - Day 1

Woo hoo, New Release day is finally here!! Ever since the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release goodies arrived in my mailbox last month, I've been dying to show them to you. You are going to fall in love with all of these so I hope you have your credit cards ready!! 



Okay, I won't make you wait any longer, here is the first stamp set:


This is Heartfelt Sayings. This is such a handy set, the font is gorgeous and there are teeny, tiny hearts in each sentiment. 


For my card I teamed it with a background stamp that will be revealed on Day 4 (so you get a sneaky peek today!!). The sentiment heat embossed perfectly and still captured the tiny hearts in detail. The background stamp was also heat embossed in gold on some water colour CS and I used my Gansai Tambi water colours to colour in a few of the flowers. I also used the new Sisterhood Sparkle sequins created by Pretty Pink Posh for the Calling All Sistahs Collection.

The next stamp set is Special Delivery and was created to work with the Mailbox Fri-Dies which are already available:


I love that we are working so hard to keep the mail service going, especially with all our cards. Nothing beats finding a card in your letterbox and this stamp set and die are perfect for that.

 
For this card I combined the stamp set and die and used a Kaisercraft Glitter Gel Pen to colour in the details. To create the shaped edge on the top panel, I used one of the dies from the Lovely Links Fri-Dies along the edge of it. I also added sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

So, what do you think?? I'm sure you'll love these new sets as much as I do. And there is more gorgeousness to come!! If you haven't visited already, pop over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog to see what the rest of the 'Girl Friday's' have created for you. Their projects are incredible!!

All of the new products will be available to purchase on Saturday and don't forget to use my special 'Girl Friday' code to save yourself 15%!!



See you back here tomorrow to introduce two more stamp sets!! Yippee!

Take care
Shona
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are simply lovely, Shona!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty cards Shona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing creations Shona!! LOVE the first card with the pink and gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, fell off my chair when I saw that first card...you must get so sick of reading all these compliments. Well, if you didn't produce such amazing cards you wouldn't have to bother with them.

    ReplyDelete