Friday 18 October 2019

Funky Fossil Designs - October 2019 New Release - Preview Day 1

Hi everybody, such an exciting day today as we are previewing the New Release stamps from Funky Fossil Designs!!!





We have two gorgeous stamp sets to share with you today - Festive Penguins and Joy:


These images are absolutely gorgeous and there are so many ways to use them for your Christmas or Winter themed projects.

For my card I combined the 'Joy' stamp set with a stenciled background:


I love blue/turquoise and white Christmas cards and thought the 'Happy Holiday's' image would be great in white on some coloured CS.

I started off by putting the 'Nordic Star Background'  stencil over the card front, held in place with washi tape and blending over some Distress Oxide ink in 'Peacock Feathers'.

While that was drying I white heat embossed the image on some turquoise CS. To add a bit more detail I used my Altenew Artist Markers in similar colours to colour in some of the pinecones etc. I then used a circle die from Winnie and Walter 'Essentials: Carly Cutaways' which fitted perfectly around the wreath. I adhered this to some white foam and popped on the card, along with some clear jewels from Studio Katia.

We have two more stamp sets to share with you tomorrow. They will all be available on Saturday 19th October and we will be having a giveaway to celebrate.  I'll see you back here tomorrow to show off the new stamps.

Take care
Shona
 

No comments:

Post a Comment