Saturday 1 June 2019

Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge - Entry no. 4

Well, Winter has finally found us here in New Zealand! After an extremely warm and dry Autumn our first official day of Winter today has hit with a bang. Its been freezing all day and raining since lunchtime, so definitely an inside day. We actually went out for lunch as a treat for Phoebe so she could have some ribs. She is having four teeth pulled out on Wednesday to help with her braces and will be on 'smooth' food for a while. So she wanted to chew on some ribs while she still could. We don't eat out very often, so was a treat for us all.





The theme for the Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge is 'Anything Goes' and I've already entered 3x. But I have yet another 'Rainbow Panel' card to share with you:


This is the size of the panels I made, using strips of coloured CS and adhering to a piece of white CS. It was quite relaxing cutting the strips and sticking them together while I watched Netflix with Phoebe, so might have to do this again.

For this card I white heat embossed the floral image from The Stamp Market 'Framed Floral' straight on to the panel. I then put it on a piece of white foam on the card front.

The Stamp Market 'Love' die was die-cut 3x from white CS, glued together for dimension and then to the panel. I then white heat embossed the rest of the sentiment (from the same stamp set) on black CS and glued in place, along with some Neat and Tangled sequins.

I've got one more rainbow panel card to share with you later on tonight. And last night I watched a movie with Phoebe while trying out ANOTHER new technique, which had my hand cramping but was so worth it. Hopefully I can finish those cards off tonight and share with you tomorrow. Time to get my pj's on and stoke up that fire!!

Take care
Shona
 

2 comments:

  1. Shona I adore the stripes, and that heat embossed bloom over top of them is brilliant! LOVE indeed!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dare I say, I LOVE this card. POretty stripes, embossing...the whole shebang.

    ReplyDelete