Thursday 20 September 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Girl Friday post #2 for September

Hi everyone!! Its been a glorious week here weather-wise and I'm relishing in all the flowers and tree's that are beginning to sprout (as well as the weeds......).

I wanted to let you know that I'm up on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog today with this card:


It has a lot of shine that you can't see here and there are lots of photos to go with my tutorial. Pop over to the blog if you'd like to see how I put this together!!

Take care
Shona
 

2 comments:

  1. Good grief, girl, this is incredibly clever and, oh so, beautiful. Love the way the embossing catches the fur of your fox. And those misty, soft tones make my heart melt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card...love your adorable fox!

    ReplyDelete