Sunday 16 February 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #64

I am just loving these challenges!! Really gets my brain working and I get design ideas when I'm in the weirdest places i.e. the toilet!! My daughter thought I was really strange running out of the bathroom yesterday and straight to my 'To do list' pad to quickly scribble down two card ideas. If I don't do it straight away, the idea just disappears, never to return!
As usual I struggled with this a bit and spent Friday night looking through my papers for inspiration. I came across my October Afternoon 'Travel Girl' collection kit and had an idea....
I cut out the picture from the 12x12 paper but decided it didn't look right straight on the card, so put the blue spots underneath. I then stamped the sentiment straight on the card but it was missing something, so used some more Travel Girl paper. I'm not 100% happy with this card, feels a bit juvenile to me (probably because its a lot different from what I normally do) but wanted to try something different. Whats life without risk??

I do have another card to show you but will put that on a separate post as I'm not sure if you can put two challenge cards on one post.....Please check out the other entries for this challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch. They are just amazing!!

Take care
Shona

 

2 comments: