Tuesday 5 November 2013

Max's 7th birthday tomorrow!!


Well, Max will be pleased his birthday will finally be here tomorrow, he has been counting down for months!!

I decided to make him a card myself as he loves all the cards I make and is always the first to give me great compliments about them. I used his favourite washi tape and then paper and stickers from Echo Park 'All About a Boy'. Fingers crossed it will be a hit!

Certainly is alot different doing a card with a 'boy' theme as so many of my cards are aimed at women or girls. Was quite fun to do, to get more graphic and away from pink or pretty stars etc.

My husband has just broken our cable tv (to my disgust!!), so instead of catching up with my recorded programmes, it looks like I may be making more cards after all!

Take care
Shona
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment