Monday 30 September 2019

National Coffee Day Blog Hop with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps

Hi there Coffee-lovers and welcome to National Coffee Day!!






CAS-ual Fridays Stamps is very excited to be joining Coffee Loving Cardmakers for a National Coffee Day Blog Hop! There are lots of companies who have joined, lots of inspiration and of course lots of prizes to be won too! All the participants can be found on their blog.



 We not only have a fantastic sale on Coffee/Tea stamps and dies but if you also use my special code you can save another 15% - that's 35% in total!!!! Woo hoo!!!



We also have some prizes up for grabs on the CFS Blog as well as lots of coffee-related cards to share with you all. Its a pretty fantastic day!!

I've been making a huge amount of Halloween cards of late, so was inspired to create a coffee card with a 'scary' twist:

 
 To create my ghost I used the largest die from the Huggable Critters Set on some white CS. I then used some scissors to free-hand cut some waves across the bottom. I then used other shapes from the set to cut out some eyes and mouth, as well as some 'ghost hands' which I glued in place. I cut a panel of black CS and adhered to the card front before popping the ghost shape on some foam tape. 

Next I die-cut the coffee cup and word 'coffee' (from the Coffee Cup Fri-Dies set) from black CS. I die-cut the word 3x and glued them all together with Gina K Connect Glue and then to the bottom of the ghost. I then die-cut the coffee cup again from white CS which gave me the piece to colour brown to inlay into the cup, which was then glued between the ghost hands.

To finish off I stamped the sentiment from Coffee Talk on some white CS and put on foam tape, along with gluing on some Neat and Tangled clear sequins.


 I hope I've given you some ideas on how to stretch your dies and don't forget to visit the CFS Blog for all the info on the prizes to be won and links to the rest of the Design Team and their incredible cards. 

So grab a cup of coffee or two, get yourself comfortable and enjoy the hop. Have a fabulous caffeine filled day!!

Take care
Shona

 

1 comment:

  1. Booo! Where's my coffee. This guy looks scary because his cup is empty, don't you think? Clever, clever, clever and you know I love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete