Wednesday 5 December 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Girl Friday post #1 for December

Well, December is here and I am so not ready for Christmas!!!!! I've done no shopping, still haven't got all my cards out, I'm behind in gardening as its been raining so much and haven't even started by Christmas baking.....so you could say I'm a tiny bit stressed but I do love Christmas, so I know it will all be good in the end!!






We are half-way thru the 2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps being considered a 'Super Sponsor', I thought it would be a great idea to include some coffee in my Christmas!!


I had a great time putting these together and thought they would be perfect attached to a gorgeous coffee cup filled with goodies for a coffee-loving friend!!

I started off by die-cutting the 'Coffee Cup Fri-dies' and 'To-Go Cup Fri-dies' from white CS. I also cut the top for the 'To Go' cup from black CS.

For the coffee-cup I stamped it with snowflakes and tiny shapes from the 'Snowy Sayings' stamp set using Hero Arts 'Bubblegum' Shadow Ink. I then stamped the sentiment from 'Mistletoe and Holly' but I masked out the 'kiss' and replaced with 'coffee' from the 'Peace Love and Coffee' stamp set on some white CS. I fussy cut it out and glued on the cup. I then glued on some pink sequins from Neat and Tangled and tied on some silver twine.

For the blue cup I stamped it using a strip of snowflakes from the 'Snowy Sayings' set with help from my MISTI, and using 'Daydreaming' Waffle Flower Ink. I did some masking again to stamp the sentiment from 'Mistletoe and Holly' and once again using the 'coffee' from 'Peace Love and Coffee'. I glued this to the cup, along with some sequins from Neat and Tangled and also the black top. I used a hole-punch to cut a hole and attach some silver thread.






I hope this has given you a different way to make some tags for your presents this Christmas and if your thinking of purchasing any of these products, don't forget to use my special code to save yourself 15%!!


I also wanted to let you know that there are a lot of sets that are in the Retired Section and they are now all 50% off!!! And if you use my special code that will save you a further 15% so that's 65% off!! Quick, run!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope your having more luck this month getting ready for Christmas and I'll be back here soon to share some of the millions of cards I've made.

Take care
Shona

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful coffee tags. I love the designs on each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tags and sentiment. fun cups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Shona, I love them!
    I'm totally behind too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't let the stress get to you. Glad to see you aren't too anxious to create these awesome tags. They're truly wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun tags, perfect for holiday season!

    ReplyDelete