Sunday 23 February 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Sponsorship Celebration!!

Hi there!! We are celebrating today on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog as they are the weekend sponsors on the Crafting of Hue Facebook Group!! 

If you haven't heard of them I really encourage you to check them out. They are a group of crafters with all different skill levels, from people who have crafted for years to people who have just started. Its an incredibly welcoming group who offer support, encouragement and inspiration as you can share your projects on the page.  In this day and age of 'social media bullying/trolling' its nice to have somewhere that's safe to discuss our hobby and not be trashed for doing something you love!!

So this weekend we are 'Celebrating' and have created cards with the same theme:


You know me, I love a good rainbow and how could I celebrate without one!!!

I started off by cutting a panel of blue glitter paper and adhering to the card front. I then cut a panel of white CS and used my favourite Waffle Flower inks to create the background using this stamp from the 'Bold Wishes' stamp set. I just eye-balled it so its not perfect but close enough for me. I glued some white foam to the back and put on the card front.

For the sentiment I usually use white or black CS but decided today to try something different and gold heat emboss on some grey CS instead. I used the 'celebrate' from the 'Celebrate' stamp set and the rest of the sentiment is from the 'Sassy Smiles' stamp set. I put these on foam tape, along with some Neat and Tangled gold sequins.



CAS-ual Fridays Stamps is also celebrating by offering 20% off this weekend by using the code: HUE20


Pop over to the blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have created and I definitely recommend checking out Crafting of Hue, you never know, it might be just what you've been looking for!!

Take care
Shona

 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Shona. Love your rainbow - your eyeballing went well!
    Blessing
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete