Thursday 24 October 2019

Uniquely Creative - October Stamp and Colour Kit - Fairy Lights

Hi everybody!! Its Thursday afternoon and I'm so very tired. I'm been working very long gardening hours this week with it being mega windy every day. I feel like I've nearly eaten all the hair off my head with it being constantly blown in my mouth. And my face gets so dirty with the dirt etc being blown against it, I actually end up with my hair-line going grey!! So much to do and the weeds know I can't garden 24/7!!

I wanted to let you know that I'm on the Uniquely Creative Blog this week with this card:


The new 'Reindeer Pals Stamp and Colour Kit' has been released and it is so very cool. It has some incredible stamps and dies available to purchase with the kit itself or with add-ons. 

I love pastel colours on Christmas cards and if you pop over to the blog you'll see exactly how I put this card together.

Thanks so much for stopping by and cross your fingers for a calm, sunny gardening day for me tomorrow!!

Take care
Shona
 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card Shona - love the stacked critters :) against the pastel coloured background.
    It's been windy up here too, and bitterly cold. Friday I was in full winter kit - Saturday and yesterday were really sunny, and today warm and then damp - but I still got an hour or so in the garden today :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete