Monday 22 April 2019

Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge - Entry #2

Its Sunday night and still pouring with rain. I'm not feeling well at all, so have been watching a movie with Phoebe ('Life of the Party' with Melissa McCarthy, it was hilarious!!) while sitting in front of the fire. Its not a really cold night but makes me feel better and helps get the washing dry too!!




They have this most beautiful mood board at Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge  this week. I've already made one entry but I couldn't help making a second:


I loved all the pastel flower colours in the photos and also the green/white flowers in the bottom corner photo too. So I combined all those elements for my card.

This was super simple to put together. I cut a panel of white CS slightly smaller than the card front. I die-cut the leaves from The Stamp Market 'Botanical Beauty' two times from white CS and glued to the panel, which was then put on a piece of white foam.

For the sentiment (from The Stamp Market 'Love' die) I cut four small strips of the coloured CS. The die cuts four separate letters so I adhered each CS colour over the one letter. I also cut it two times more from white CS, glued them all together for dimension and then to the card front. And I added more colour with Neat and Tangled sequins.

I'm also going to link this to the Kat Scrappiness April Challenge where their theme is 'Pastels'.

Think I'll take a couple of Panadol's and jump into bed with my electric blanket, my iPad and Netflix. And I'll hopefully dream my cold away before it gets any worse. Also I don't think I'll be gardening tomorrow with all this rain, which is quite handy if I wake up feeling like hell......

Take care
Shona
 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, sorry you're not feeling well. I, on the other hand feel fabulous because I can look at this amazing card. The way you used those awesome dies from Stamp Market is awesome with that diecut sentiment. It's perfect. Hope you and the kiddos feel better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this simple but ever so elegant card Shona!
    Sounds as though the cold is doing the rounds at your place - hope you are better soon.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete