Monday 29 October 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - October New Release - Day 1

Hi everybody and welcome to our latest New Release at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!!


We have so many amazing stamps and dies to share with you this week, with lots of inspiration on how to use them all too. And the exciting thing is all the products are available to purchase right now!!!! Today we have a new die to share that can be used for so many types of cards.

Introducing the Big Hope Fri-die: 

 
This is the perfect size to be centre-stage on your card and the font is thick enough so you can layer it with ease. Here's what I created with it:


I had so much fun creating this one. I hadn't done any 'ink smooshing' for a while and just felt the need to get a bit out of control with my colouring!!

To start off I cut a panel of light grey CS and adhered to the card front. I then cut a panel of Strathmore Bristol Smooth CS and heat embossed the small ribbon from the 'Word Ribbon' stamp set in white all over it. 

Then using some Distress Inks in a variety of pinks/corals, I added them to a stamp block, sprayed with water and smooshed over the panel. I kept adding and drying (with a heat gun) and repeating the process until I was happy with the result. I then used a 'Bubble Box Fri-die' to die-cut it out and put it on a piece of white foam.

I die-cut the 'Big Hope Fri-die' from pink CS 3x and glued them all together, before gluing to the card front. I then stamped the sentiment from the 'Word Ribbon' stamp set with Hero Arts 'Bubblegum' Shadow Ink on white CS, fussy cut it out and glued to the card along with some sequins from Neat and Tangled. I also added lashings of Glossy Accents to the 'Big Hope' die.


If you haven't been there already, pop over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Girl Fridays have done with this die. And if your planning on shopping for any of the New Release products, don't forget to use my special code to save yourself some money!!





Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you back here tomorrow with some more New Release goodness!!

Take care
Shona
 

2 comments:

  1. You smooshed perfectly for this "pretty in pink" card. And it shows up that die wonderfully. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Shona. The depth of colour in your smooched background, and how subtle the ribbon image is.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete