Tuesday 1 March 2016

Happy Little Stampers - March CASE the Designer Challenge

Hi everybody! I can't believe its March already, time is just slipping away from me at the moment. It does mean though that its time for a new 'designer' at the Happy Little Stampers - March CASE the Designer Challenge.



I'm even more excited about this month's challenge because we get to CASE a card by my bloggie friend Kim from Cupcakes, Cards and Kim.   I'm sure you will have come across Kim in Blogland, she belongs to several Design Teams, is a sewing genius and she can create a card for any occasion!! This is the card she gave us to CASE this month:


Isn't this exquisite?? She has put so much time into this card, I love all the little details and the scenes within the boxes are so sweet. I can imagine our Gallery is going to be overloaded with many fabulous entries this month!!

I loved the idea of the square blocks on the card front and got carried away designing a card that would be perfect for my daughter to give to her cat-loving best friend:



I started off my die-cutting the '3 window panels' from the card front, attaching a panel of white CS behind the negative spaces and inlaying the panels back in. I stamped all the images on white CS, coloured with pencils and used the matching dies to cut them all out. I adhered them to the card and stamped the sentiment in black. Such a simple card to make!!

The '3 window panel' dies are from Pretty Pink Posh. The stamps and matching dies are from Die-Versions 'Cats Meow'. 

I'm going to link this to the Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge where their theme is 'Anything Goes'.


You have until March 31st to link your projects to the Happy Little Stampers - March CASE the Designer Challenge, hopefully plenty of time for you to enter maybe more than once! And if your needing any help with inspiration, the rest of the Design Team have some incredible projects on the blog to help you. I can't wait to see what you come up with in the Gallery!

Take care
Shona

11 comments:

  1. So sweet, Shona ... all those cute little critters are adorable ... what a fun CASE of Kim's fab card! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable card you made!
    So cute and delightful card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. DARling kittens!!! Kim does make the cutest cards! I'll don my thinking cap!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so so darling! What a sweet card for a kitty lover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, these little blocks! Love your card, Shona, and its recipient will go wild! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card and a wonderful CASE of Kim's card! I know a few kitty loving friends who would adore this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. My. God. This is so sweet is makes me teeth ache. Looks very intricate and, oh so, fun. Excelllent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love how each square stands on its own, but they all work together too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! Love your case of Kim's card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so super cute and very sweet, Shona!!!! As an absolute cat-lover how can I not just love, love, LOVE this card!!!! Such fun with all the little goodies you've put together so nicely!!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg Shona, these images are so cute!!! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete